Friday, March 15, 2013

Passed half-way in MTC

I need caitlin's Email!!!! before I forget!!! Alright this week was a roller coaster. So many great moments and so many disappointing ones. Esta Bien. I was really working on receiving personal revelation this week and I did. I trusted in the lord and used that revelation in my lessons. The thing is they didn't go well at all. Its hard to understand how you can receive such specific impressions yet then those same things are the fault of the lesson. Its all for learning. I think part of the problem was the companionship. I could tell my companion didn't want to use what I knew we were suppose to use so during the lesson we kinda conflicted. This is the first time that had happened so its usually not a problem. It just shows me that we need to be more open with each other. So one day I saw a paper in the back of my scriptures and pulled it out. It was brynnes talk. I started to cry. I read it and remembered her speaking at my farewell. It was awesome. I didn't put it in there. I don't know who did but it really helped so thanks to whoever did haha. I also was reading in Jesus the Christ (Best Book to ever be written besides the Book of Mormon, Love it) And I was reading about when Jesus cleared the temple of all the merchants. You all remember when Brynne said that Jesus whipped the people that were selling parrots. hahahahahah so funny!!!!! good times Thanks so much for the jump rope and mirror they are both perfect. Oh question? do I need temple ceremonial clothes for down in Oaxaca? Oh and my district loved the anti bonk bars. hahah I had to explain what bonking was hahah only one of them knew because he was a biker/triathlete. Not sure about the visa yet. If I do get re-assgned its not a big deal. I actually wouldn't mind at all. Its like two missions. And I would get to call home. And yes you can call at the airport too. Narnia Holes are a space on top of the closet where missionaries put food and other things for the next missionaries to come into their room. Speaking of that. They are putting six in every room. We have unloaded to three semi trucks of mattresses already. Its so fun and a great workout hahah Also are we at war with North Korea? A sister in my district passed out and had to go to the hospital. She is fine now. But her companion saw on a newspaper that North Korea had declared war on the US hahaha Rumor? or Fact? Oh yeah I got called as district leader so I'll be that until we leave the MTC. Not a big deal basically all you do is get mail and interviews. Oh however we got asked to host for next week. And my companion and I are directing traffic hahah kinda funny it'll be an experience. Sounds like everything is going great at home good luck to brynne with Stud Co. Not a big deal if she doesn't make it. But if she does thats great. Love you all and Miss you all. Oh did I tell you that I'll be here for easter and most likely a 12 or even first presidency will come to speak! Crazy! my branch president changed all the meetings around so we could get in line 2 hours earlier. hahah he is awesome. Oh and I sang in the choir. That was an experience. So many thespians. But it was way fun we're gonna do it again for sure. Adios Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment