Friday, March 22, 2013

Only 10 more days - sad!

Alright what is up fam!!!!! So not tons really happened this week. We are all just getting really excited to leave. We probably find out today if we got our visas or not. its funny all my district like follows me to get the mail just in case the travel plans are there. if we do get re-assigned than we will find out next week where we're going. Oh yeah so some big news. because there are so many gosh dang sisters here now. (the latest count is up to 42 percent, and that was last week) We are having to switch rooms from the top floor to the bottom floor. And come Wednesday there will be sisters and Elders in the same building. They will lock the side doors on each level so that there is no possible way of interaction haha. Crazy stuff is happening here. Oh yes and because of that all the elders in my district will now be in the same room. 6 of us!!! so yes mom you will soon get a picture of six in a room. that means two of us will have to live out of our suitcase. haha should be fun for the last 10 days. I am super excited for easter. We are still planning how we are going to guarantee ourselves a spot in the room. People line up literally three hours before these things. its worse that black Friday!!!! Millsite!!! I'm gonna miss that for sure. Send me lots of pics when you go Ok so also other big news which i'm sure you already know. We can Email friends now! So can you try to get some of my friends emails. Pugs, Kev, Sam, Candace, etc. Also see if you can get the guys mission addresses too. Hahah use facebook or something. Also at the last devotional there was a special choir number. "Like 10,000 legions marching" We have all been singing in the choir lately. But yes this song had never been sang in the MTC before and a special arrangement was made for this devo. But the real reason why is because they filmed in when we sang and will be playing in between sessions of conference. So ya'll can see me!!! hahah Saturday sessions. I've learned a lot this week especially about hard work. our spanish has really been struggling with "Speak Your Language" or HSI and the effects were very bad. then yesterday I really stressed so new district goals and one being to speak the language as much as possible. And after just one day the difference was so evident. My lesson was so much better. I didn't even think about the language. The gift of tongues is like a muscle. If you don't use it and take advantage of it. Than you WILL lose it. Its that simple. Dad -other letter Mom - most of this is for you. but About Jesus the Christ. Yes is is an amazing book. I learn so much every time I read it. And yeah its super cool how literally the entire thing was written in the temple. I am like 150 pages into it. which is really good for me, especially because is isn't exactly an easy read. I don't get to read it super often cause i need to study other stuff. Can't wait to talk to you and dad about it more when I'm home. Caitlin - other letter Kendy - You jealous that austin saw me. Hahah hope you didn't get mad at him a like beat him of made him sleep on the coach. Don't have tons to say. Could you maybe help mom get some of my friends emails I would love that. Your the best keep up all the hard work in school. I hope running is continuing to improve. Brynne - Don't stress about student council. If you didn't make it. You didn't make it for a reason. Concentrate on gymnastics now. Sounds like you have been improving a ton. Speak spanish with dad then you'll be really good when you go on a mission and only have to be in the MTC for 3 weeks hahah. Hey and we quote NAcho Libre all the time here too thats really fun. The itunes password is moms apple password you'll have to ask here what is is sorry. 1. Me and Steve Hansen at the temple 2. The district leaving this week who all got re-assigned to Utah haha 3. The Elders in my district havin fun during the temple walk haha they're great!

No comments:

Post a Comment