Friday, March 29, 2013

My Visa came!!!

Alright I got my visa!!!!!! I am leaving Monday morning at 7:30. Don't know all the details about the phone call but it will be Monday morning sometime I bet. So we had to go up to Salt Lake to talk with the Mexican consolate on Tuesday. We rode the tracks so that was fun. It was kinda a waist cause all they did was take our pic, scan our fingerpri8nt, and ask us a few questions. But I had a great experience during the trip. I started talking to a guy at the train station. And he mentioned he rock climbing a lot so we talked about that for I while. They he said he had eased it back because it was so dangerous. he said "as much as I want to know what its like when you die im not ready yet" Me and elder Moore looked at each other hahah we knew what we had to do. I was so scared. hahah we talked a little more about it. then I brought it up again. and he listened to us a little. We gave him a card and he said we could have his phone number. It was awesome!! a great learning experience. Elder Moore and I were thinking about what we could have done or said the rest of the day. So my comp is going home. He had surgery in December and was still recovering. But I guess it hasn't healed enough so he is going home for it to heal. And then can go straight to Mexico when he is ready. Very sad but he is taking it very well. The whole district was bawling last night. He is going home for I reason though. He has people he can teach there until he finally gets to Mexico. On a happier note. This Sunday is going to be amazing. They are doing an MTC wide sacrament meeting. Literally everyone will be taking the sacrament at the same time. There will be 100 elders passing! oh and we are singing "The Lord is My Shepherd" Yes I am still in the Choir haha and can full on sing parts now!!! hahah Its going to me so powerful. And not to mention an apostle is for sure coming and maybe the First Presidency. So excited. So the six in a room isn't to bad, sorry I forgot to take a picture. I do have to use the top of the closed as my desk/table haha fun stuff. Oh yeah, I will be spending 71 dollars today on my last immunization just so you know mom. So let me know what the final Mexico plan is thats kinda interesting and exciting. Oh by the way I have no idea you were even considering going there hahah. So yes Monday is the day. I can't wait!!!!!!!! Not much else to say. Thanks for all the support and prayers. I love you all Garrett 1. Our matching shirts we got from an elder in my zone hahah 2 My desk/table

No comments:

Post a Comment